OA's Premier Event
The National Order of the Arrow Conference brings the fun, education, and spirit of the OA to a massive scale. 8,000 Arrowmen will participate in training, fellowship, and shows at Indiana University from July 30-August 4, 2017. Learn more about NOAC 2018 from the national OA website.
Preliminary registration is now open.
Carefully read, complete, and submit the form below to register.
Application is due on October 9, 2017, at the first NOAC contingency meeting at 6:00 PM in Atherton Hall, Camp Balboa.
- Total fees are an estimated $1,300 per person, to be offset to a certain extent by Lodge fundraising.
- Preliminary registration requires a $100 deposit, refundable until January 1, 2018.
- Attendance from Tiwahe Lodge is limited to 25 members. There must be no more than one adult for every three participating youth.
- Priority will be given to active members, such as those who have frequently attended Lodge events and Chapter meetings, and have earned the Wulamoen in 2017.
- Monthly meetings will be held for selected attendees before each month's LEC meeting in Atherton Hall, beginning Monday, October 9, 2017 at 6:00 PM.
Pictured: Indiana University, future site of the 2018 NOAC. Photo taken by Vincent M. while participating in the OA NEXT Conference.